In the mornings after pulling myself out of bed, with my eyes half closed and my stomach rumbling, I finish brushing my teeth and the next thing I do is coffee. Usually in any regular week day, I have it with raisin bread toasts and pieces of mozzarella cheese (during weekends I prepare a whole full breakfast). Here I will share few thing that I enjoy greatly, one of those things that really is a must in my life, almost a ritual, is my coffee.
- I love coffee anytime of the day, even though I usually drink only one cup of coffee in a regular day. That one cup of coffee have to be in the morning with breakfast, I can’t have only coffee and then eat breakfast, it have to be together. This particular thing about coffee in the morning with breakfast is funny to me now, because Jorge (my love) used to drink one cup of coffee first thing in the morning and then eat breakfast later on, with another cup of coffee. For me that was the weirdest thing ever, I want to eat my breakfast and coffee together because I always, well 97% of the time I wake up hungry. If I drink the coffee first it will take the hunger away… and I loved breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
2. Jorge and I can sit in a coffee for hours reading, studying, writing and in my case editing my pictures. There is something about sitting in this places that energies concentration and production. Also some madeleines ( or any other pastry or sweets) and coffee while editing photos is not a bad combination at all.
3. Eating or working in my computer outdoors with some shade is very appealing to me, that is why my next thing I like are screen porches, or balconies. I like to hear the natural noises of life, whatever is happening outside.
4. TRAVELING!!! This travel bug is really consuming my mind in a daily basis. I want and dream that someday I will be able to quit my job a work as freelance photographer, so I can have the freedom of going anywhere I want… For now is a dream but I would not lose faith!
5. The Beach! With birds, with waves, with peers, I like them all. I am absolutely crazy about the outdoors, specially the beach. The breeze caressing my face, the sweet kisses of the sun, and my toes exploring the sand. The sound of the waves singing in my ears, telling to stay forever, the thought of staying few more hours to say goodbye to the sun. Receive with my blanket all the heavens stars and fall asleep in Jorge’s arm… Love the beach… what else I could say!
6. Taking pictures! I love to have my camera at all times with me. I am always looking for a good picture moment. I love to capture great memories, but one of my favorite things to photograph is nature and wildlife and of course my travels. The thing for me about taking pictures is documenting for life a moment and preserve it for future generations. Our planet and everything in it is a masterpiece I want to document it.
7. Last thing I am going to share are my birds. They are my best fine models. They are fascinating, they have personality, they are curios, funny and sometime with a huge attitude. They are all different in many ways and similar too. There are so many variety, beauty in so many forms and colors. I just love to take pictures of them and enjoy observing their behavior any time I can.